Chamomile Rose White Tea
This is a tea of flower, is made of Fuding needle white tea with rose and chamomile. When smelling the tea, the fragrance of rose wills firstly come to your nose. Then take a small sip, you will taste the flavor of chamomile. The refreshing flavor of white tea accompanies the floral scent. With such a rich flavor, the tea liquid will definitely satisfy your mouth. In the meantime, this tea is good for health, especially for drinking in hot summer, because white tea is good for relieving summer-heat, and chamomile can reduce inner heat. It is believed in traditional Chinese medicine that chamomile, rose and white tea have medicinal value. So this tea is a good choice for people who concern about your health.Here are some facts about this tea:
- White tea comes from Fuding, Fujian Province.
Harvest Time: April 28, 2017.
- Chamomile is from in Sinkiang, China, picked in winter.
- Rose is from France, picked in late autumn to winter.
- Dry Tea: straight tea leaves, mixed with complete rose flower and chamomile.
- Aroma: smells refreshing, with strong chamomile scent and rose fragrance.
- Flavor: brisk, tasty and refreshing, has rich floral fragrance and strong sweet aftertaste.
- Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
- 185℉ / 85℃
- Use 2 Teaspoons / 3 Grams Tea
- Brewing time : 5 - 8 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method:
- Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
- 185℉ / 85℃
- Use 5 Grams Tea
- 5 steeps : rinse,40s,50s,60s,70s,80s