4 Featured Flavory Oolong Teas Assortment
The Pack Includes:
- Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea (Flavored) (7g * 2)
- Taiwan Osmanthus Oolong Tea (7g * 2)
- Strawberry Oolong Tea (7g * 2)
- Taiwan Ginseng (Lan Gui Ren) Oolong Tea (7g * 2)
For the purpose of letting more people know about this particular series of flavory tea that we have carefully picked, EZTea now provide a special assortment in lower price.
Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea (Flavored)
- Grown and produced in Alishan, Nantou, Taiwan
- Evenly and tightly rolled tea leaves
- Pale yellow-gold tea liquor
- Strong milk fragrance
Taiwan Osmanthus Oolong Tea
- Origin: Ali Mountain (阿里山) in Taiwan.
- Fragrance: mixed with natural extractive from pure fresh osmanthus flowers.
- Appearance: tightly twisted, has yellow osmanthus crumbles.
- Liquid: clean, bright and yellow.
- Flavor: strong osmanthus fragrance with sweet aftertaste.
Strawberry Oolong Tea
- Produced in Fuding City, Fujian Province, China
- Dry Tea: strong sweet strawberry fragrance; curled into dragonfly head shape.
- Tea Liquid: bright golden yellow color
- Flavor: sweet-sour strawberry fragrance, with Oolong tea’s mellow flavor.
- Fragrance: scented with natural extractive from strawberry after the tea is dried and shaped.
Taiwan Ginseng (Lan Gui Ren) Oolong Tea
- Produced in Dongding Mountain in Lugu Township, Nan Tou County, Taiwan
- Tree species: Si Ji Chun
- Granular and round shape
- Bright orange color of the soup
- Clear and fresh aroma and rich fluid under tongue, sweet and fresh flavor, strong aftertaste